WELCOME TO RANJIT'S BLOG GOPENG PERAK

HI THERE

Sunday 1 April 2012

THE SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE

• Fill in the blanks with the correct words from the box.
• walk like likes is
• has have am wants
• write comes want are
• 1. I ………. to school every day.
• 2. Robin ….. a hamster.
• 3. Shanti ….. to wear saris.
• 4. I ….. to read a storybook.
• 5. Do you….. to dance.
• 6. Sing Fatt ….. to call his friend.
7. My father ….. home from work at 6.00 p.m.
• 8. You ….. a big house.
• 9. I ….. studying in Year 6.
• 10. These ….. the pears I bought.
• 11. You ….. with a pen.
• 12. She ….. a good singer.
• 13. My neighbour …….a new car.
• 14. I ……. a new friend in my class.
• 15. The bread vendor ……. to my village very early in the morning.
• 16. My teacher …… to tell us stories every day.
• 17. Rahim ….. hardworking boy in my class.
18. The boys …… to win the competition.
• Underline the correct words.
• 1. Halim ( cycles , cycle ) to his tuition class every day.
• 2. Leopards ( hunt, hunts) smaller animals for food.
• 3. Thunder always ( follow , follows ) lightning.
• 4. Please ( write, writes ) your name on the top right-hand corner of
the answer sheet.
• 5. Jaspreet ( water, waters ) all the plants every evening.
6. Electricians( use, uses ) pliers to cut or bend wires.
7. Padi ( grow, grows ) well in Kedah Darul Aman
• 8. People in cold countries ( wear, wears ) thick clothings.
• 9. The jockeys ( ride, rides ) their horses very well.
• 10. We ( collect , collects ) donations for the poor.
• 11. The innuits ( live , lives ) in igloos.
• 12. The children ( prefer , prefers ) rambutan to apples.
• 13.Water ( drip , drips ) from the tap even when we turn it off.
• 14. They ( sell, sells ) cakes and cookies for a living.
15. Malaysia ( export , exports ) palm oil to many countries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites